REMARS provide Sustainability services for a wide variety of needs from comfort to cost and energy savings to maintainability.
We can assist from concept stage to completion, guiding you through every stage of the design process.
Our most popular sustainability services include:
- Energy Strategies & Studies
- Building Regs Part L Compliance
- Building Regs Part G Advice
- Building Regs Part F Advice
- Low & Zero Carbon Assessments
- Renewable Energy Assessments
- BREEAM and LEED Assessments
- Code for Sustainable Homes
- EPC certification
- Radiant Heat Systems
- Overheating Analysis
- Solar Panel Integration
- Photovoltaics / Time Clock Sensors
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- LED Lighting Integration
- Energy Recovery Systems
- Energy Modelling
- System Commissioning
- Water / Electric / Gas / Fuel Reduction
We offer design, consultancy, management of sustainability services.